Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Kitchen!!!!!!!



Oh sweet bliss! Oh heaven on earth! My kitchen is completed. We had many delays and frustrations. This is my first major home remodel and I guess I didn't realize that it is unreasonable for me to be able to go into a store and order something and have it come in on time and as ordered. The sink was over 2 months late, the oven was the incorrect model, the floor took 2 weeks instead of 2 days to come in, the wall repairs took an extra day...etc etc. The cabinets were the only thing that were correct and on time and so therefore I sing the praises of Nate Alan Design. Love love love him. Not only was he able to given me custom cabinets for only $400 more than pre-built box cabinets, but we also were able to use his discount for many items that more than saved us $400. If you live in the Indy area and are thinking about kitchen remodel, get Nate Alan. http://www.nathan-alan.com/




Here is the long awaited kitchen! LET THE COOKING BEGIN!




No comments:

Post a Comment